Im so blessed that God has given you to me.
Im thankful for every time you fall asleep in my arms
For every time you smile at me
For every time you stare contently into my eyes.
I know in these moments that you are happy.
Im thankful for every new milestone
For every new adventure
For every new experience.
I know in these moments that you are growing.
Im thankful for every hectic day
For the times I cant shower
That I may never pee alone again.
I know in these moments that I am a mother.
Im thankful for the change in our lifestyle
That you are now our focus
That we can no longer be selfish.
I know in these moments that we are a family.
Im thankful for every time you cry
For every sleepless night
For every explosive poop.
I know in these moments that I am lucky.
In remembrance of all the angle babies and in honor of their strong mommies. And a reminder to the rest of us (including myself) that no matter how hard having a little one can be, we are so blessed to be where we are. If youre reading this, please say a prayer for those mommies who had to say goodbye too soon and give thanks for your little one.
No comments:
Post a Comment