Friday, March 9, 2012

This.Just.Happend....

This is what 9 days of no poopsplossion looks like:


We're talking from her butt ALL the way up to her shoulders. Trying to pull THAT onsie over her head was SUPER fun... She had poop on her cheek, poop in her hair and poop on her feet. And of course she got poop all over mommy and daddy too:

 


 I mean we are talking DOWN the bra! This was definitely a bath time type deal. At least todays "pooping day" she decided to do her business at home. The 12 days of no poopsplossion happened while we were at walmart. Not fun trying to clean this crap (ha, literally) up with wipes. That days outfit got tossed. Today's is being salvaged by deep washing (hopefully). It was so bad that we had to empty the bath water 2 times to get her truly clean. 

Ahh the joys of motherhood :) Wouldnt trade it for anything!



5 comments:

  1. Woah! I bet she felt amazing after that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! she was laughing in the tub haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my God, this is possibly the most disgusting thing I have EVER seen. Why would you think that anyone, would EVER want to see your baby's shit? Literally? Good luck with your blog. No offense--I really think your baby is cute and all, but this is over the top. I won't be back, for fear I will vomit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm... Its my personal blog about my kid. The good, bad and ugly. Dont let the door hit ya on your way out. Babies crap and most of the people that follow my blog have babies and this is so normal it doesnt bother them a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. someone lives a sheltered life lol this is a baby blog... shit happens, literaly.

    ReplyDelete