Tuesday, September 6, 2011

23 Weeks

How far along? 23 Weeks:)

Weight Gain/Loss: + 6-7 lbs

Maternity Clothes? Pretty much all the time now.

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks still, though not as bad as they were last week (yay!). Some insomnia:(

Best moment this week: Getting in my shower dresses! I cant wait for all the fun to start!

Food Cravings? Pasta

Gender? Girl:)

Belly button in or out? Out pretty much all the time now!

Stretch Marks? My left boob isnt getting the memo that I dont want stretch marks. Still they arent bad. Maybe one more this week.

Movement? ALL the time! I thought she was cutting flips all day yesterday!

What Im looking forward to: Still really excited that V day is just around the corner, but Im also looking forward to my showers coming up!

Weekly Wisdom: Having a doctor that communicates openly with you and takes your concernes seriously is SO important!

Milestones: Allie will start gaining about a 1/4 a lb a WEEK now! Holy cow!

Baby Size: Spaghetti Squash

My belly this week (This was at the later end of my 23rd week):

No comments:

Post a Comment