Weight Gain/Loss: + 5.5-7 Lbs (it changes so much throughout the day)
Maternity Clothes? Im most comfy in them, so pretty much all the time, though I might be able to fit into some not mat stuff still.
Symptoms: I had a very bad case of round ligament pain on my right side from beneath my shoulder blade down to my lower back, around my hip and into my groin. It was very strange but went away with some Tylonol and rest. Also had a scare with Braxton Hicks contractions this week that sent me in to labor and delivery but all has turned out to be ok so far. Just keeping a close eye on my cervix to make sure it doesnt dilate further than a fingertip. So I guess Braxton Hicks are a new thing to add to the list!
Best moment this week: Feeling my little jumping bean so much more often! Also finding out where we will be moving to come February fro Ryan's training.
Food Cravings? Nothing specific this week. Typical bouts of "OMG! I HAVE to have that NOW!" but nothing that stands out in my mind.
Gender? My girl:)
Belly button in or out? Still doing the same as last week; fully out with a full bladder, just the bottom tucked in with an empty bladder.
Stretch Marks? Same ones Ive had since I initially got them. I have noticed that the exsisting ones on my boob seem to have grown slightly, but there are no new ones, of which I am thankful.
Movement? ALL the time! Im loving it!
What Im looking forward to: Getting to the 24 week mark of Viability Day!
Weekly Wisdom: A families love is unconditional.
Milestones: Allie is already practicing her breathing for the outside world! (But she better now be outside very a long time still!)
Baby Size: A papya! And now 1 Lb!
My belly this week: I feel like she's coming UP more than out.


No comments:
Post a Comment