Saturday, August 13, 2011

20 Weeks

How far along? 20 Weeks! Half baked!

Weight Gain/Loss: +4.5 Lbs still

Maternity Clothes? Most of the time, though I could still fit in to some non mat stuff, the maternity stuff is way more comfy.

Symptoms: Round Ligament Pain!!! If Im on my feet for any long amount of time it gets bad. Also I feel like the food aversions are back:(

Best moment this week: Getting Allie's stroller and crib in! It's so amazing yet strange to have baby stuff in my house. Im loving it! Also seeing her in an ultrasound again this week. She's so cute!

Food Cravings?  Bad things... I was eating SOOO well last week but this week Ive kinda been eating whatever. I need to get back to the good stuff!

Gender? Definitely still a girl according to the u/s tech!

Belly button in or out? 3/4 out, 1/4 in. It's very strange.

Stretch Marks? :( yes..... Id really like them to stop now. Ive tried EVERYTHING. I swear I spend most of my day putting on lotion or tummy butter. At least they arent on my tummy (yet).

Movement? Every day! I LOVE it!

What Im looking forward to: My showers in a month!

Weekly Wisdom: It never hurts to get something checked out if you think something is wrong. The worst thing that can come from it is annoying a doctor who is over paid anyhow. But if you have my doctor at least you know she isnt annoyed:)
Milestones: Allie is so big she is above my belly button now!

Baby Size: A Cantaloupe!!!


My 20 week 0 days, half baked bump with my "half baked" ice cream (which I really enjoyed!). I took another picture at 20 weeks and 5 days for comparison.

1 comment:

  1. haha! I love that you added the ice cream, nice touch. I can not believe you are half-way already!

    ReplyDelete