Saturday, September 10, 2011

24 Weeks

How far along? 24 Weeks!!!!!

Weight Gain/Loss: +7.5-9 Lbs! This was a growth spurt week for sure! Yesh!

Maternity Clothes? Yep and I just got in a few more. Love them!

Symptoms: Still the ever present Braxton Hicks and some heart burn.

Best moment this week: REACHING VIABILITY DAY!!! Next best moment was strangers finally feeling like Im pregnant enough to comment on it. I take this as a sign that I no longer look just bloated:) But man, once one person noticed it was like EVERYONE that saw me said something:) I love it though.

Food Cravings? Sweets this week!

Gender? Girl

Belly button in or out? Total outie.

Stretch Marks? Same ones Ive had. I thought I saw one on the right side of my belly earlier, but it went away so it mustve been a dog scratch (than God!).

Movement? CONSTANTLY! And I love it. I thank God for each little kick.

What Im looking forward to: My showers and getting even bigger! (Yes, Im excited about this!)

Weekly Wisdom: If a pregnant woman has a Starbucks cup in her hand please realize Starbucks sales other yummy drinks that ARENT caffeinated, and even if what I carry in my cup IS caffeinated you can safely consume 2 cups of caffeine a day during pregnancy. In any case, just be cause I have a baby belly does not give a random stranger the right to tell me what I am and am not allow to have. That's between me and my doctor. (And the Lord knows Im about as paranoid as they come so I dont have anything that could even be POTENTIALLY harmful to my bean).

Milestones: Reaching Viability! If Allie were to come now (and she better not) the she would have a good chance at surviving with medical help.

Baby Size: Im running out of fruit! I honestly cant remember what this week is supposed to be... 9 inches long crown to rump length though if that helps! Eggplant maybe?

My bump at 24W 3D (not much difference from last week I dont think)

5 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! Congrats on Vday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful that no one ever commented on my coffee drinking ways while I was pregnant. I probably would have kindly educated them! lol I cut way down & was only having one coffee a day, but I could not go without during one of my 12 hour work days. =) I'm sure Allie will be fine. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny thing is, I dont drink caffeine NOT pregnant because it messes with my funny. My stuff was decafe lol. Either way I was about to smack the woman!

    ReplyDelete